If you are looking for a temporary fix to a solar heat gain issue, look no further. Sunray® is installing a Silver Static Cling solar film for the AJC Federal Building in downtown Cleveland Ohio. This is a fully removable and reusable solar film ideal for obscuring daytime view and providing excellent solar control.
This film is recommended for the application to the interior glass (inside surface) or plastics and polycarbonate sheets. The film Sunray® is installing on (29 floors) is made of durable polished Static Cling with a transparent Silver Polyester Solar Control surface. The total nominal thickness is between 8 and 12 mils.
- Visible Light Reflection 55.9%
- Visible Light Transmitted 14.5%
- UV Radiation Rejected 99%
- Infra Red Rejection 92.8%
- Total Solar Energy Absorption 45.5%
- Total Solar Transmission 10.4%
- U Factor .90
- Emissivity .61
- Shading Coefficient .25
- Glare Reduction 83.5%
- Solar Heat Reduction 73.6%
- Total Solar Reflection 44.1%
- Total Solar Energy Rejected 78.3%
Call Sunray® today to reduce the carbon footprint in you’re building!