Residential Window Tinting
Inside and out, you’ve made a serious investment of both time and money in creating a beautiful home. Yet, if the sun makes your home uncomfortably hot or fades your furnishings, all your efforts will be diminished. With Sunray® Window Films, you can enjoy the benefits of a world-class window film while leaving the beauty of your home virtually unchanged.
Sunray® Window Films:
- Reduce fading of carpets, furniture & upholstery
- Save on energy costs
- 24 hour invisible protection against storms and intruders
- Look natural with no obstructed views
- Reduce glare and eye strain
- Lifetime Warranty
Causes of Fading
To understand the causes of fading one needs to understand a little bit about the makeup of sunlight. Sunlight is basically made up of 3 elements:
- Ultraviolet light – which we neither feel nor see but is the main factor in causing fabrics and furnishings to fade
- Infrared radiation – what we feel as heat
- Visible light – the bright part (glare) that can make us squint.
Miscellaneouse causes – indoor artifical lighting, humidity, and poor dye anchorage.
Visible light and infrared radiation heat are the other factors that contribute to fading, this is why effective film installations must harness all three sunlight elements.
The first way we improve our sunlight is by removing virtually all of its destructive ultraviolet rays, the sun’s ray are the most responsible for the causes of fading and sun damage. Sunray® Window Films block up to 99.9% of the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays.
For more information please call : 800-295-8468