The attorneys at Kisling, Nestico & Redick 3412 West Market Street Akron Ohio 44333 needed to reduce the glare and heat gain coming into their office windows. The 3M Film (Night Vision 15) was used on the insulated tinted glass. Performance of NV15 can vary depending on what type of glass the film is applied.
If you are looking to improve the performance of your existing glass, 3M Window Film installed by Sunray® can help!
The benefits of Commercial Night Vision Window Film include:
- Warm tones complement natural light and defend against solar rays.
- A warm natural hue invites warmth and beauty to any room.
- Low interior and exterior reflectivity, especially at night.
- Great heat rejection for dual pane windows.
- 3M technology enhances color stability.
- Reduce air conditioning costs and stay cooler by reducing excessive solar heat especially in hot sunny climates.
- Extend the life and vibrancy in the fabric of furniture and carpets.
- Reduces injury risk from flying glass.
Call Sunray Today!
1.800.295.8468 or email@example.com